Friday, February 10, 2012

Michigan Lotto




As soon as a I step off the plane, I see this. Hope its an indication of great  residuals lol


So I was flown to Detroit to film a commercial for the Lottery.

An hour plane ride from Chicago and 45 minute cab ride later, I found myself in the really cute town of Birmingham MI. Dropped my stuff off at the hotel and wandered around some. Passed beautiful little boutiques and cozy restaurants, but my star spot was an amazing cupcake shop called The Cupcake Station and had an amazing time with their peanut buttercup chocolate

Game Changing Cupcake... all was more than well


As the realities of winter in the midwest set in, I picked up spicy tofu and broccoli filled pad thai from Sy Thai and walked my frost bitten behind back to the hotel. Ate and went to bed early re: 7am call time. 

Production team was amazing and super sweet. The Ad agency and the clients were also on set for my 27 wardrobe change shoot.

John, Owner of Priss Salon and producer of his own cosmetics has styled Kerry Washington, Aretha Franklin, and for the movie Sparkle, working on one my my many looks


Long but fun day.
Can't wait to see the finished copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment