Friday, January 27, 2012

Sad Happens


Leonardo da Vinci's people might
have though he was crazy or 
wasting his time too

I'm in a profession that requires fearlessness but sometimes having the necessary not-giving-an-eff-ness is easier said than done.

But I always remind myself that things happen when luck meets preparation, so it is actually in my power (as it is in your power if you're also a dancer, actor, singer, designer, writer or any other job title that made your parents cringe when you first revealed yourself) to make things happen for myself.

Plant the necessary seeds.
Pursue tirelessly
Be confident in the fact that only you do what you do the way you do it.

Comparisons and the weight on luck are really just golden sh*t... they mean nothing.

Don't get distracted by feeling badly about yourself. Doing the work means the payoff is soon approaching.

You got this :)

Now for my morning giggle.
Shout out to my fellow peers in the commercial dance world
Shit Dancers Say


No comments:

Post a Comment