Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy New Year & Happy New Reel


I'm new and it's a new year so I hope 2012 is already treating you amazingly.
The world collectively self reflects and thinks of the previous year's shoulda coulda wouldas at the end of every year. For most of us, during the last few weeks of a year leading into the first new weeks of the new year, we hope and plan for our old disappointments to turn into achieved goals.
I am #teamResolutionsAchieved but prefer take on tasks instead. I don't know about you, but resolutions have a way of becoming optional to me as time passes, so I'm working on my 2012 by way of 2012 assignments. Class 2012 for me will be an A+ if by the end of it I (*crossing fingers* *turning to God* *actively hoping*) can say that I gave myself more credit, was consistently prepared and that I constantly sought out inspiration.
My first assignment was to create a working reel and I proudly use "was" because after an Apple One to One session on iMovie and some playing around (for hours!), I've put together a little ditty that I am proud of. Amateur editing et all.
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment